Abaco concerts 2016 - 2017 and previous ones.
concerts will take place again during the winter season of 2016 and 2017 due to high demand.
From 7.30 p.m. onward top musicians will play for you.
They will be most probably the same as in the years before, but there may be changes.
Tibor Kovacs and
Armanda Arteaga Cáceres and
Sophia Unsworth may be some of the performers.
May something be consumed during a concert?
Cocktails, long drinks or a delicious alcohol free beverage
made with fresh fruit may be ordered from a waiter before the live music starts.
The expected represented composers
G.Tartini, F.Schubert and J.Haydn
L.Boccerini, R.Schumann and S.Thaiss
J.Strauss, J.S.Bach and Piazolla
J.Bragato, A.Corelli, W.A.Mozart and E.Elgar
P.I. Tchaikowski and P. Mascagni
to name just a few.
Jazztango Trio January 15,2017 composers and music
- D.Oliveri for J'attendrai
- H.Mancini for Days of Wine and Roses
- J.Mandel for The shadow of your smile
- A.Piazzolla for Oblivion
- A.Piazzolla for Contrabajeando
- Cadicamo for Garúa
- J.Rollins for Pent-up House
- Garner for Misty
- R.Rodgers for My favorite things
- J.De Caro for Todo corazón
- M.Rodriguez for La comparsita
- G.Sharing for Lullaby of Birdland
- H.Mancini for Moon River
- G.Gershwin But no forme
- Piazzolla for Libertango
The exclusive surroundings on the upper floor of the Casa Grande mansion of Abaco at Durazno Puerto de la Cruz will make you feel like being the guests of royalty.
Concert Openart Ensemble
- When? 04 December 2016 with the
- 11 December 2016 with the Japan Trio
- 18 December with the Trio Serenada
- 25 December Navidad performance with the Trio Clásico
- Friday 30 December Fin de Año performance with the Trio Bohemio
January 2017 performances
Sunday 08 January, 2017 with Cuarteto Capriccio
Sunday 15 January, 2017 with the Jazz Tango Trio presenting classics such as Lullaby of Birdland, Moon River and much more
Sunday 22 January, 2017 with Cuarteto Capriccio
Sunday 29 January,2017 with Trio Bohemio
Musicians of the Jazztango Trio
- Marcos Depetris - Violin
- Pablo Gonzalez -Piano
- Juan Carlos Baeza Cardrelloa- Contrabajo and Bandonéon
Musical instruments used
- Cuarteto Capriccio: Violin I, Violin II, Viola, Contrabajo
- Japan Spain Trio: Soprano, Piano, Flauta, Coublebass and Syamisen
- Trio Serenada:Soprano, Piano, Violin
- Trio Clásico: Violin, Viola, Violoncello
- Trio Bohemio: Soprano, Bajo-Piano, Contrabajo
- Jazz Tango Trio: Violin, Piano, Contrabajo
Indeed, a large, elongated salon which is furnished in the style that was loved by the aristocracy, a few centuries ago sets you back in time for a magic night.
Obviously, the size of this drawing room which has become synonymous with Abaco concerts
lends itself to slightly more than just so called 'chamber music', but could not accommodate a big orchestra.
The Abaco concerts agenda 11 October until 24 April 2016
12 performances at the Abaco until end of 2015
- October 11, 2015 with Dúo Cordial
- October 18, 2015 with Cuarteto Arghul
- October 25, 2015 with Dúo Choi-Fox
- November 01 with Trio Rêve de Nuit
- November 08 with Cuarteto Capriccio
- November 15 with Trio Bohemio
- November 22 with Trio Clásico
- November 29 with Openart Ensemble
- December 06 with Trio Rêve de Nuit
- December 13 with Trio Serenada
- December 20 with Trio Bohemio for Christmas (Navidad)
- December 27 with Cuarteto Capricio for New Years Eve
The concerts always start by 19.30 in the evening. Call 0034 + 922 370 107 or 922 374 811 to reserve seats.
Abaco concerts for January 2017 have not yet been confirmed. We shall keep you posted
Last year's 17 Abaco live music performances ending April 24 2016
- January 03 with Openart Ensemble
- January 10 with Duo Choi-Fox
- January 17 with Trio Rêve de Nuit
- January 24 with Cuarteto Capriccio
- January 31 with Trio Bohemio
- February 07 with Dúo Choi-Fox
- February 14 with Cuarteto Capriccio "San Valentín"
- February 21 with Rêve de Nuit
- February 28 with Openart Ensemble
- March 06 with Cuarteto Capriccio
- March 13 with Trio Bohemio
- March 20 with Trio Serenada
- March 27 with Trio Rêve de Nuit
- April 03 with Cuarteto Capriccio
- April 10 with Trio Bohemio
- April 17 ith Trio Pasione
- April 24 with Duo Cordial
The entrance ticket which costs €10 can be bought at the Abaco before the concert. Seats are to be reserved by calling 0034 + 922 370107 0r 0034 + 922 374811.
Abaco Reservations for concerts to be taken serious
Mind that i tried to reserve tickets for 5 people on December 19, 2014 and was told that the concert was already booked out 5 days ago. We were very sad that we missed the performance.
More information about going out in Tenerife in style to the Abaco which includes important information, such as address, parking and more.
And not to forget is that the Abaco also may bring you live jazz, such as with Ana Rodriquez. That wouldn't be over Christmas, though.
From Abaco concerts back to previous Tenerife events for Christmas which are expected to be repeated but need confirming.
Your alternative of Tenerife live music on a larger scale by the island's own orchestra here.
Back to HomePage of the Tenerife holiday home insider
Back up to top?