Use Travel information Spain to dream about a new holiday
Travel information Spain may help you to get to know different
regions in Spain, attractions, entertainment, events, where to find work
and so much more. All resources have been handpicked for providing
something special and useful.
Should you have arrived, here, by error, please, return to Holiday home in Tenerife - homepage.
I myself have lived with my son near Denia Spain
for several months and traveled extensively, as we intended to open a business in the region of Valencia. Eventually, I moved to Tenerife Island where i am still now. A long story...
Travel between Tenerife Island and Mainland Spain
- Ferries are leaving from the Capital Santa Cruz de Tenerife as well as from Los Christianos.
- There is no overland connection, as Tenerife is an island.
- 4 and sometimes more airlines are operating directly between Spain and Tenerife.
- All in all 47 airlines connect Tenerife with the world, most of which go via Madrid.
- Binter and Islas Airways, are connecting all Canary Islands with Tenerife.
- Spanish military jets also fly between Spain Mainland and Tenerife.
- The biggest commercial flight carrier is Air Berlin with a 737. Air Berlin also takes you to Miami USA. It shares the route with American Airlines to the best of my knowledge.
- The smallest airoplane, a CRJ, is being used by the main Spanish National carrier Iberia between the biggest of all Canary Islands and Madrid.
- Spanair which was popular for flight between Tenerife Los Rodeos and mainland Spain stopped operating in 2012.
- PLease, check here for new airlines which started flights to Tenerife and Spain in 2018. This also concerns Gran Canaria.
- Iberia Express connects at some times of the year, such as summer and autumn between both the North as well the Tenerife South airport with Madrid and has the best flight conditions.
- KLM, the Dutch Carrier is said to take the shortest route of only 1.100 air miles between Tenerife and Madrid.
- As a resident you could find bargain flights below Euros 50 round trips during Tenerife Carnival 2010 from Madrid to Tenerife North and vice versa with Spanair. The good old days, by the looks of it, as taxes have gone up.
- Roughly 50 weekly flights Tenerife to Madrid and back were schedules in early 2010.
- Travel information Spain reported in 2009 that Air travel prices were to be kept low to help fight recession. Therefor, no
airport taxes are charged in Tenerife. At least until March 2010. As said, this situation has changed and Spain travel has become more expensive due to taxes in 2013 but, is still cheaper than in most parts of Europe.
Travel information Spain on Spanish regions
Explore Galicia and plan your next holiday or short break in the heart of green Spain.
Andalucia travel guide
A great site highlighting the best sights in
Andalucia - Learn about this great region of
Spain and what not to miss!
Your Extremadura guide with insider tips on a still unspoiled region in Spain which also includes food and drink.
Travel information on Spanish Island Mallorca
Majorca tourist travel information guide
Majorca, the number 1 destination for European tourists. Travel
information guide for resorts, hotels, car rentals, flights, ferries, airport shuttles, entertainment, outdoor activities. Spanish Taxes Information, Property Sales and apartment rentals.
Return from Travel information Spain to Tenerife travel guide to find links for more virtual traveling in Europe and in the rest of the world.
Please mind that the comment box below is meant to help others. In case you have a question or want to tell me something, kindly use this contact form.
Back to HomePage of the Tenerife holiday home insider
This site is protected by Copyscape
Back to Top of Page?