UK Travel Guide -
The UK travel guide gives you links for interesting Homepages with
resources for things to do, hotels and of course the typical UK bed and
breakfast haunt, news and so much more.
The part of England i know best is by the River Thames near
Oxford. There Spring is very beautiful and unforgettable. Why? A forest floor may be ablaze
with wood Ginger and it stretches for miles.
By the way, please don't feel offended that our text is in American English. Why? It's a long story...
Special features of many a UK travel guide
- All international airlines for luxury and cheap flights UK
- Eurostar London to Paris fast trains
- kaleidoscope of guides on England, Scotland, Ireland and even tiny isles off the beaten track.
- Sweet meadows, rugged mounts, cliffs, dense forests, charming cottage gardens,
royal and informal parks, quaint hamlets, big cities like London, Edinburgh and others, shops for absolutely everything.
- The best computer games and toys in London and its street carnival
- Delicious UK cuisine with option of traditional, cheap, tasty dishes.
- A history which brushes up European, Roman, Gothic, Celtic and even Viking influence.
I could go on and on, while I doubt that this is the spot where you want to read it all. So lets leave it for UK insiders to talk about it.
Just one more last mention, please...
When I once took the train ride from Dover to London, the rolling green valleys looked like endless golf courses to me. This was so different to the rest of Europe, I knew. Of course, there are UK towns with industry, too.
From UK travel guide back to Tenerife travel guide
Please mind that the comment box below is meant to help others. In case you have a question or want to tell me something, kindly use this contact form.
Back to HomePage of the Tenerife holiday home insider
This site is protected by Copyscape
Back up to top?