Alcampo La Villa with related links.
La Villa Alcampo Centro Comercial Commercial Center which derives from the French Auchan is part of big business Spain. Its Tenerife branch will be five years old soon.
La Villa Hyper Center of 38312 La Orotava Tenerife
Augmented in 2010
Biggest and most popular shopping under one roof of Tenerife North.
Tel: + 0034 922322010
Web Lavilla 2
Public buses to get there: 350, 101, 107, 108, 325, 352, 363, 383, 390, 391, 394
Parking capacity: for 2400 cars under and above ground
Taxi stand: Yes
9500 square meters of Hypermarket with food, drink, produce, clothes, stationary, some furniture like mattresses, all kinds of appliances, plants, you name it.
Extra: El Trompo center which adjoins it
The visitor mark as of year 2010 was Eight million and 57153
Poligono Industrial Al campo la Villa Orotava
Depicted is the Polígono Industrial San Jeronimo Al Campo of La Villa Orotava. Actually, it's more of a shopping than an industrial Estate, contrary to what the Spanish term implies. Shown in the photo is also the big hypermarket Leroy Merlin on the right and the TF5 freeway to the left of the three commercial centers that also include El Trompo.
Telephone for the entire center:922 330018
Landmarks by La Villa Mall
The red Hotel Las Aguilas
on top a prominent green mountain the volcanic cone Las Arenas is visible from far. So is La Montana del fraile which is even more visible. Both are close to the freeway exit 36 that gets you to the shopping center.
Why so easy to get around inside?
The single story mall is arranged like a grid with 2 parallel lanes with two entrances from the parking lot above ground. It has three passages that cross.
Friendliness is virtually the center's motto. Even late at night at the supermarket tills at closure time by 10 p.m.
How get out then?
There is a back-way near the toilets, but better hurry...
The corner shop Café di Roma
This is always our first stop over after entering the center. It's its best place to have a most delicious cup of coffee and sometimes a little more.
Hot tips for the Orotava shopping center
- Pilates balls, work-out mats, sports clothes and more opposite Café di Roma at Sport Zone
- Have your car serviced or checked at the big workshop (Taller para coches) at El Trompo while browsing La Villa center
- Extraordinary sizes for lingerie in boutiques
- Cheaper produce of fruit and vegetables due to "expiry date" at the big Hyper market.
- Organic salads and occasional other 'green produce'
- Computer and any electronic specials
A TechnoCooling fog maker
An amazing misting system in the seafood department of the hypermarket.
Interesting architectural design.
A village theme with double story houses and make believe windows.
A skylight to supply light and sunshine to people and a few real palms
Easy wheel chair access to single level shopping
El Trompo next door
Avd. Molinos 2, Poligano Industrial,
San Gernonimo, 38312 La Orotava
What's there at el Trompo?
- C&A stores with many extra large clothes sizes
- A Corte Ingles so called "Outlet" with fashion on sale
- A big selections of car spares and products with workshop of good mechanics in the mall's basement
Other interesting neighborhood at la Villa shopping village besides Trompo
Two more branches related to La Villa
- The store that set the ball rolling by La Laguna TF5, exit Las Chumberas which stages carnival spectacle at the mall
- The Añaza branch on TF1 near the capital